ON SITE NAVIGATION
The website is not complex:
To begin...click on any one of our menu bars. These Links start
your adventure through the website. The menus are active until you click again to DROP the
In the DROP DOWN from above, all pages open in our MAIN
FRAME, but the links below open in a new window. You can navigate to that page, save in
your favorites and use the the page "close" button. This feature
allows you to move through our site and "book mark" those pages you
find useful everyday.
BROWSER TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THE WEBSITE AS THOUGH IT WAS A SINGLE
ALL PAGES WILL OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW. YOU WILL CLOSE EACH WINDOW FROM
YOUR BROWSER. YOU MAY CLICK THE BULLETS BELOW IF YOU SO PLEASESite Pages:
No Menu, in a NEW WINDOW (with close button)
(1) Group Listing - The group listiing page with general
group and coordinator information.
(2) Member Input - The MEMBER HEADLINES page. Display member
input and site contributions.
(3) Cam Radio Group - The CAM RADIO GROUP website. All group
listings are posted here.
(4) The Main Page - The default MAIN FRAME that is first
displayed when the site is accessed.
(5) Setup Tutorials - The tutorial page for your stream
setup, QRZ bio, Cam Radio Info and more.
(6) Download Index - This page has a list of all our apps.
and other items available for download.
(7) Contact Forms - All contact forms for questions,
membership application and help.
(8) Site Navigation - You are here...
(9) Links - The links page for members sites,
and general web access.
(10) QRZ BIO PAGE (update 4/1/14) - The compatibility update
(11) Credits - The Credits Page also includes FAQ and
Endorsed Web Sites.
Site Pages: No-menu page, new window
(11) Member Rules - All members and new
applicants must review these rules prior to membership.
(12) Cam Radio Info - The "how
to" tutorial and link to the "download index".
(13) Join a Group - This is the
Cam Radio Group join or create your own group tutorial.
(14) Become a new member
- This is a CONTACT FORM that must be submitted for acceptance.